
Sunday, August 29, 2004
Got the results of the the urine test dat I did back on the 13th of Aug and it seems dat nothing is wrong wif me...thank God 4 dat. So now, I'm back 2 PES A...Fit 4 anything the army has 2 offer. Well, hopefully my application 2 join the police force is accepted and maybe I don even hav 2 go to Tekong resort..haha!!
Life's been pretty slack lately...nothing much happening. Man, I better get a life sia...talked 2 a guy frm my lab on MSN the other day and he kinda ignited back the fire in me 2 go & learn how to play the guitar. So now, I'm starting 2 collect some $$ 2 buy a guitar and start learning on my own...den maybe can join the guys if they ever go jamming again...
~=[RaMbLiNgS Of A sLaCkEr]=~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities