
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Yes, I'm back at school...so far everything has been going at a slow pace, I may have 2 pick it up b4 going into the next week. My proj dat I have to do is the Library Portal, which the school library wil be using. Its sort of like a system whereby the students can log in..really not clear on the proj specs. In the proj, I was given the task of coming up wif the reports of the Portal. For example, at what time the Portal has alot of users logged in...I wil be in charge of the database i tink. The database that we wil be using is Oracle 10g...
Its been 3 days into FYPJ and so far everything is fine...comp's great(can chat on MSN..hehe!!) and the enviroment's cool too. My grp is made up of 6 ppl, including me, and the ppl are cool 2...hopefully we can deliver what is expected of us. There are 4 supervisors assigned to us and 1 of them is my bro's gf, Juli. Really didn't tok much to her, only about the proj stuffs...
~=[RaMbLiNgS Of A sLaCkEr]=~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities