Sunday, August 27, 2006



Army Half Marathon (21km run)

Today I ran 21km in the AHM...Most of my mates were damn shagged by the end of it. Woke up at 0230hrs...bathed, had breakfast and was on the bus heading to the Padang at 0345hrs. The run started off at 0545hrs & I finished it at 3hrs23mins...I admitted that I walked for some part of the run. Believe me, you would do the same thing too...my legs were like crying out to me to stop the run & just fall-out. But I persevered & I managed to finish it...

Saw some pretty good-looking ladies in the run...some in their tank tops, damn they look good. Saw a personality too at the AHM...Nur Huda, the gal who won the Anugerah Skrin competition. She's tall man...all in all, today was quite memorable. Especially the muscle cramps...

Rahmat blogged at 10:20 PM

Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...


Strummer

Rahmat Kassim


Tabs






Strum Away

Bless Victory
Sayang's Friendster


Compositions

~03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004~
~04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004~
~05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004~
~06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004~
~07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004~
~08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004~
~09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004~
~10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004~
~11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004~
~12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005~
~03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005~
~07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005~
~08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005~
~09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005~
~10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005~
~12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006~
~04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006~
~08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006~
~09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006~
~04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007~
~05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007~
~06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007~
~07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007~
~08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007~
~09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007~
~12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008~
~01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008~


Credits
Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Music Notes
Poetic Inspiration
Main Pic
Other Pic :D
Imageshack

Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)

Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities