
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Hey peeps...(if there are anyone who does visit this blog!!!)
What shall I blog about after a long absence again...!! Well, I've turned 24 this year...& as my mates at camp pointed, I'm old. I'm the oldest among them in camp...well, what can I do?? Well, I'm proud to say that I at last started to learn how to play the guitar...just learnt a few chords. I should practice more while I'm at camp. I've got another 7 more mths to go until I ORD...can't wait for that day man!!! So many things have happen...& another year is going by me. Ramadan is coming again...haiz, hope i get to visit my late father's & Rohan's grave. Provided I have some free time...Hari Raya's going to be another boring 1. Going out with the Kampung Melayu...everyone will bring their partners while I'm by my lonesome self. I disappointed myself again...confessed my feelings for this girl, only to be told,"Let fate decide.". Haha...well, fate wasn't on my side as she chose to be with another guy. That's life I guess...been disappointed so many times that I kinda give up on love. I just let God Almighty decide the course which I should travel on...hopefully at the IMF which I'll be helping out with, I'll meet the one who is suitable for me. Amin...
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities