
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Met my dear last nite after work...the idea was in my head the moment I woke up frm sleep dat morning. Made my way 2 her sch wif only 1 thing in my mind...2 hug her tight & apologise profusely 4 being an ass 4 bein upset @ her. Wat was i tinking...bein upset wif the 1 I love most?? Reached the library abit flustered cos i went up the stairs 2 steps @ a time quickly...guess i'm really out of shape after a long time of nvr exercising. Tink I was abit nervous cos after the events the day b4...i didn't know wat 2 expect. Saw her sitting @ her usual table...made my way over. My idea 2 hug her tight wasn't able 2 be excuted cos she was seated so i sat myself down beside her & apologise 2 her...kissed her forehead. Felt like it was the 1st time i kissed her forehead...her smell really made me calm down. We exchanged apologies & sat there 4 awhile..told her I found her other blog, the blog 4 us, & she was like,"Hey, dats unfair...!!!". Sori dear, I juz tried my luck & I was lucky...hehehe!!!
Went 2 hav dinner @ McDonalds Civic...kinda like replaying back our first meeting. Well, guess yesterday our love was reinforced & strengthen, syg...i hope nothing can break our love, syg. U're the 1 I love till forever...there's no other in tis heart, only u. My world is complete now dat i hav u in my life...
Love U syg, wif my heart & soul...no more worries.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities