
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
God, the days hav been goin by slowly since dat day...realli missing my dearest. Hope she's doin fine w/o me by her side...ever since dat day, after i had a lecture by my mum, i kinda went into standby mode. U know the PCs went they r idle 4 too long den they go into standby mode...?? Yup, dats me rite there...!!! I've been goin thru the day wif a blank mind...doin things dat ppl ask 2 do w/o giving it a proper thought on how 2 do it. Is tis how it feels like wen u cant meet the 1 u love & care abt so much..?? I may seem fine 2 my family members but i'm suffering inside...my heart is broken into pieces as i knw my baby is in pain 2 & i cant do a FUCKING thing 2 calm her. My life's a total mess rite nw...I wan so much 2 meet her bt if i get caught, things might juz get worse. Wat am i suppose 2 do..??? Can somebody, anybody juz tell me wat 2 do...
Guess my dear is bein strong rite nw...i knw she is. I juz hope things will b back 2 normal as fast as possible & wen my sis meets my dear...my sis wil see dat i made the correct choice. I juz wan u 2 be mentally prepared sayang...i wan 2 b wif u forever, dats y i wan u 2 b prepared. I duno if i can be like tis any longer...4 nw, i'm juz goin thru everyday to the best of my abilities. The thought of her makes me smile...& cry cos i miss her very, very much. Juz wish tis wil blow over soon...I Love U, Faeiza Bte Ab Rahman. The love of my life, my strength, my future...
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to(countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities